Stock Selection Guide

OK guys, with help from the almighty Jobius, the Stock Selection Guide Template for Excel spreadsheets is now available.

Point your browser to the HPD page. It's near the top.

BTW, it still lacks a couple of things before it perfectly emulates the SSG, and there's no help file or anything. Basically you're on your own...

BUT if you need help, lemme know. I have a copy of it here at work, so if you're at work filling it out and you need help, give me a call. 202 219 9032.

Also, lemme know what you think I ought to improve first.

Later,

Gary