WHC way up...

     Has anyone else noticed? While we get funds to Ceres to buy some, WHC
     has gone up substantially Mon and Tues. (D'Oh!)

     long-term, long-term, long-term, long-term, long-term, long-term,
     long-term, long-term, long-term, long-term, long-term, long-term,
     Breath deeply, ok, I'm okay now. long-term, long-term, long-term,
     long-term, long-term, long-term, long-term......

     It's because of this, I suspect:
     Wackenhut Corrections Contracts For Louisiana Youth Correctional
     Facility

     PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla., March 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Wackenhut
     Corrections Corp has contracted for the
     development and management of a 276-bed correctional facility for male
     juveniles to be constructed in LaSalle Parish, Louisiana.
     It will hold minimum through maximum security juvenile prisoners on
     behalf of the Louisiana Department of Corrections.

     A negotiated agreement was made for a 25-year period between the
     LaSalle Parish Hospital District and Wackenhut
     Corrections for a facility to be designed, constructed and financed by
     Wackenhut in Jena, Louisiana. Wackenhut Corrections
     expects the $15 million construction project to be completed and the
     facility ready for occupancy during the second quarter,
     1998. The company anticipates revenues of $6 million for the initial
     year of occupancy, with subsequent years subject to C.P.I.
     increases...

     I'm sure this contract will be only the first of many... Right after
     we buy.

     -G