HPD Minutes Online

Gentlemen:

As promised, the minutes from past HPD meetings are now available on the
HPD section of Woodland.

http://www.woodland.org/hpd/minutes.htm

My notes from November and December are a little sketchier than I'd
like, so if anyone sees anything out of place, let me know. Also, I
don't have anything from before November -- I was elected secretary in
October, the month I forgot to bring a notebook! I think I may have some
notes from the summer meetings somewhere, but I haven't turned them up
yet. Anyway, if anyone has something to add for last year, either reply
or we can discuss on Sunday afternoon. (Remember the new meeting time,
1:00 at my... I mean, at _Joe's_ house!)

Sean