New e-mail addresses added, password on the site

Hi folks,

I've added e-mail addresses for Nancy, Sharon, and Al to the HPD mailing
list.  As the saying goes, let me know if you don't receive this.  I've
also added a small amount of security to the HPD home page
(http://www.woodland.org/hpd): a single username and password.  It's the
same password Matt picked for our NETworth portfolio (username="hpd2a",
password="caveatemptor"), so it shouldn't add unduly to everyone's
password-remembering burden.

There's also a new link on the home page that goes directly to the
above-mentioned NETworth portfolio -- you'll need to enter the password
a second time to see it.

Have fun with it,
Joe