multiple portfolios in Networth...

In case you hadn't noticed, the Networth website can support multiple
portfolios.

If you have a personal portfolio, you had to login with a different
username and password each time you wanted to switch between viewing your
own portflio, and HPD's. This is a real pain -especially if you exhibit
obsessive/compulsive behavior like me, and check stocks many times a day.

If you want to create an alternate portfolio, establish your own (free)
account (we can all see the HPD account -not very private). Towards the
bottom of the page, hit the 'Create New' button. Go to town. It's fun for
the whole family.

-G