meeting problem...

Our meeting is currently scheduled for July 21st, 7:30pm, at the Hughes's
residence. Unfortunately, Mike will be attending a Java certification
program for the next several weeks which meets on Monday, Tuesday and
Thursday.

I propose we either move the meeting to Wednesday, in which case we'll have
it at Mike's as planned; or we will stick to the original date, and move to
my house.

Please email and let me know if you have a problem with either date, and
I'll reply with something final in a couple of days. Thanks.

-G