[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Monday or Wednesday.
- To: Greg Gainer <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Monday or Wednesday.
- From: "Jim O'Connor" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 14:40:37 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
Umm, well my schedule is not set for that week at the moment. We are
planning a party for my parents 50th wedding aniversary on the 26th so
Monday would probably be better, but like I said my schedule is in flux
at the moment. We have a bunch of relatives coming in for the party and
I have yet to hear when they will be arriving. I also have to prepare a
couple of food items and need time to work that out. The closer to the
26th we get the busier I will become.
- Thank you...
- From: Greg Gainer <firstname.lastname@example.org>