NAIC Forms Needed in SF

Fellow Investors:

The Jobius and I would like to receive a faxed copy of both the SSG and,
er, that other form we use -- we've got copies of 'em, but they're in one
of many boxes in a 15x8x8 storage unit across town. If some kind soul
could fax these forms to (415) 775-3082, and address it to Sean and Joe
Thomas, c/o Mailboxes Etc., Box 242, we'd be most grateful.

We'd like to get the forms in time to fax a completed copy back to the
group for next Wednesday's meeting; if anyone wants to help us present the
stock in absentia, drop me a line...

Thanks in advance,

Sean