[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NAIC Membership #
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: NAIC Membership #
- From: Greg <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 15:14:16 -0400
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ah, so while reading my most current and fascinating Better Investing
today, I was reminded of the NAIC's free corporate "Green Sheets" offer,
and found that NAIC members can order them over the web!
Overjoyed by this knowledge, I dashed to my trusty Mac, only to find
that one needs an NAIC membership ID # in order to make said order of
said "Green Sheets."
Assuming we have one, would it be a good idea to post it to the member's
only site, or would a good ol' fashioned mass-mailing be sufficient?
I leave it to the powers that be! Huzzah, huzzah!