NAIC Membership #

Ah, so while reading my most current and fascinating Better Investing
today, I was reminded of the NAIC's free corporate "Green Sheets" offer,
and found that NAIC members can order them over the web!

Overjoyed by this knowledge, I dashed to my trusty Mac, only to find
that one needs an NAIC membership ID # in order to make said order of
said "Green Sheets."

Assuming we have one, would it be a good idea to post it to the member's
only site, or would a good ol' fashioned mass-mailing be sufficient?

I leave it to the powers that be! Huzzah, huzzah!

-Greg