Sybase Analysis

I've attached a StockAnalyzer file with an SSG for Sybase.

This analysis is fatally flawed on two fronts:
- Data used is limited to the last 5 years (I lazilly web grazed instead
of trecking to the library for Valueline)
- Over the last 5 years, large losses (and negative P/E ratios) create
non-sensical results).  Selective discount of those last two years
results in outrageously positive figures.

Based on what I've seen, Sybase doesn't meet our criteria, though
personally, I think it might be a great bargain.  Gary (Mister
Valueline) has 10 years of data, and potentially more relevant results.

-- Matt

sybs-mo.stk