Thermo Instrument & Electron

Hey, all.

I just posted Stock Analyzer reports for Better Investing's August "Stock
to Study" Thermo Instrument and its parent company Thermo Electron.

I've adjusted THI in particular to a more conservative view than the
program originally forecasted, changing the EPS estimate to use 10 years
of history as opposed to the default of 5 years, and changing the
buy/hold/sell zoning to quarters instead of thirds. It still shows itself
to be a strong buy.

In fact, they both look really good. Rock solid growth and great
management. Check them out if you get a chance. Would love to get other
opinions about them.

-Greg May