cool www site...

...if you're into ultra nerd economic wonk stuff. Look at the "irrational
exuberance" analysis models by clicking on the scrolling "Stocks 18%
overvalued..." marquee. The other scrolling button, a Barron's cover story
has Dr. Ed's prediction of the Dow30 at 15k in 8 years (that would be less
than 15% annual growth, wouldn't it? I guess we won't be buying any blue
chips). The "best charts of the month" is also interesting.

You have to have a special user ID to look at some articles, like 'Elvis
and Inflation,' but they are moved into the public areas in time. Check it
out.

http://www.webcom.com/~yardeni/

-G