No Subject

On an even brighter note, the Wack is Back! Stephens company upgraded their
position on WHC from neutral to outperform, pushing the price up exactly
$2- or 6.45% (that's 86.86% over our purchase price -including commission!
Talk about Get Smart -we got it)

Cisco was also upgraded (by Schroder & Co, from hold to outperform), but
that seemed to have no effect on Wednesday's trading (down 1/4). Papa John
was alive and kicking yesterday, up about 5% I believe, I could not find
out why, though.

That's all. -Just had to share it with somebody. When I yell, yodel, and do
the tycoon dance on my desk at work, I get strange looks.

Obsessive-compulsively yours,
-G