100 percent club

It is with great pride that we welcome Wackenhut Corrections (WHC) to HPD's
100 percent club. This morning, the trading price rose beyond twice what we
paid for our shares just a few months ago. If memory serves, it was through
the diligent research of Greg May, Gary Walker, and the brothers Thomas
that found and purchased this stock.

Our entire portfolio is hitting record territory. Life is good.

Maybe we'll have a little ceremony with champagne at the next meeting...

-G