Stock Analyzer file uploads (in the "good news" department...)

Ouch.  Bad day on the Street today, as I'm sure all of you know.  Maybe we'll get a super good deal on RHI by the time we buy it...

The good news today is that you can now upload Stock Analyzer files using a form on our Web page.  You'll find the link at the top of the "Stock Reports and News" page (http://www.woodland.org/hpd/analyzer/).  Let me know how it works for you.

For those interested in technical details:  You don't get to choose whether your report goes into the "Current Holdings" or "Under Consideration" categories, or into some other one.  Instead, everything goes into "Under Consideration," until such time as we buy it, when it will automatically move into "Current Holdings."  This system will probably change in the future, but I don't have time to put together anything fancier than this at the moment.  Please let me know how you'd like to see it improved, though.

Joe