Wassup with Papa?

I just checked our NetWorth portfolio for the first time in a week or
so: PZZA is only about 5% over where we bought it! Wasn't it above 40%,
even during the Hong Kong festivities? Wh'appen? I haven't seen anything
catastrophic in the news--their recent quarterlies posted about 40% over
last year, which doesn't sound so dire. They did get written in up in
People magazine, though, and I think we all know how hard-hitting their
investigative reporting can be. (Buh-DUM-bump.) But seriously, I know
everything's down, but not _that_ down. Anyone know what's going on?

(Parnigoni's revenge, I tells ya...)