[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wassup with Papa?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Wassup with Papa?
- From: Sean Thomas <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 13:33:12 -0800
- Organization: Virtual Vineyards
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just checked our NetWorth portfolio for the first time in a week or
so: PZZA is only about 5% over where we bought it! Wasn't it above 40%,
even during the Hong Kong festivities? Wh'appen? I haven't seen anything
catastrophic in the news--their recent quarterlies posted about 40% over
last year, which doesn't sound so dire. They did get written in up in
People magazine, though, and I think we all know how hard-hitting their
investigative reporting can be. (Buh-DUM-bump.) But seriously, I know
everything's down, but not _that_ down. Anyone know what's going on?
(Parnigoni's revenge, I tells ya...)