Stock Analyzer offer for investment clubs

Hi folks,

I wrote to Bob King, the author of Stock Analyzer, about a group license
for investment clubs.  He just replied.  It's $100 for up to 20 members
-- as opposed to $20 per person.  I know Jim has already registered his
copy, and I'm ready to register mine.  Do we have enough other potential
users to make this offer worthwhile?

Joe

Joe,

Clubs can register for $100 for upto 20 members and $5 for each additional
member above 20.  To register, send in each member name and registration
number.  If you do not have a registration number, you will receive one
when you install the latest version.

Let me know if I can be of further help.

Bob King
Kingsoft, Inc.