Re: Buy Oracle?

I'll move funds tomorrow AM.  Either way this is probably not a bad idea
(though generally, I've been aggregating).

As to the question of Oracle purchase, my sense is a resounding
'maybe'.  I think that the database market (and especially Oracle's
share) may be somewhat mature, and entering a period of lessened
growth.  But I dunno, and I'm pretty much brain dead now any way.
Presumably, the collective whole has reached consensus in my absense,
and I'll see the answer further down in my e-mail pile.

PS - I will emerge from scholastic / work / Interop hell next week.

-- Matt

--

Matt Olson                                UUNet Technologies
Snr. Network Engineer                     Dial Access Group