CSCO split today

The CSCO 3-for-2 split, announces in November, is scheduled to happen
today. I believe it does so after trading stops, so we'll see
unnaturally low prices in our portfolios until we adjust the number of
shares.

Since we own an odd number of shares (37), I expect we'll end up with
55 shares, and the cash equivalent of half a share. If that is the
case, we might adjust our cost basis accordingly (Gary? Matt? do we
know how to do that?)

Anyway, don't be scared when CSCO is trading at $52 and change tomorrow.