Re: CSCO split today

Shouldn't be a problem.  This can be treated essentially as split out,
and sale, of the fractional share.  Thus, the cash received in lieu of
shares is added to available cash (with its own cost), and the cost
basis for the remaining shares is re-calculated accordingly
(new_cost_basis = orig_price_per_share * 55/55.5 + orig_commision).
But, of course, I'll need to confer with our Treasurer - Gary?

seeya,
-- Matt