From: Montague, Nancy [mailto:Nancy.Montague@nreca.org]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 2:47 PM
To: 'hpd@woodland.org'
Cc: Kathe Larkin; Sharon Uliana; 'sgthomas@woodland.org'
Subject: RE: Lucent Calling?

Well, strictly speaking I think Greg can make a purchase if we can get a
quorum.  He's done it before.

I'm ambivalent about this  -- on the one hand, we're trying to time the
market and aren't following the procedures we've laid down.  On the other
hand, we have a fairly recent stock analyzer in hand (so to speak) for this
stock and money in the account.  The electronic communication has given us
an opportunity to take advantage of a market downturn.

Do we have a quorum?

Nancy