Meeting this evening

Hi everyone,

I finally have completed my master's degree and my intent is to become
active with the club again; however, in case you have not heard,  I now have
another major life event underway. I'm about to become a daddy!
Unfortunately this caused a scheduling conflict for me this evening. I was
unable to make it because I was in a Lamaze class learning how to breath,
take care of a baby, etc. Anyway, the baby is due on the 7th of February so
assuming it does not happen at the same time as the next meeting, I expect
to be there. Look forward to getting back into things soon.

--- Mike