Re: Interesting article, I thought

Really I was also talking about 'value' investing (buying bargains)
-not quite synonymous with 'contrarian' (buying what everyone is
dumping, selling what everyone is buying). Both are just refinements
of the first rule of investing: buy low, sell high.

BTW -my email truncated the end of article. Nancy, could you send a
link if it's available, or resend as an attachment? Thanks.

-G