700% club... reality check

CSCO, which releases quarterly data tomorrow (and maybe split news?)
is trading this moment at 124 1/4, or ~715% of what we originally
purchased it for. We have over $20k in this company.

Of course, after all the splits and gains, growing another hundred
percent becomes easier; our effective buy price is close to $15 now.
So when CSCO grows by about a third, we'll hit 1000%. It could easily
happen this year.

So, of course the important thing is the rate of growth. Still...
700% ... pretty cool.