meeting Sunday

Greetings All!

This a quick reminder that we have a meeting scheduled on Sunday, 5:30 at
Joan's new casa de Springfield.  (Joan, please send out directions).  If
anyone wants anything added to the agenda, please forward your suggestions.
I'll send it tomorrow with my monthly report.

Also, don't forgot to forward your monthly reports - the target date is
tomorrow!

Another reminder...   if my annual report schedule is correct, it looks like
AZA (Gary), PZZA (Mike) and MCK (Kathe) each have annual reports due this
month.

And lastly... if for some reason you can't make the meeting please give your
proxy to someone.

See you all Sunday!

Kathe