Biotechs: Who's with me?

I've be reading up on bio-techs and fuel-cell companies since the
meeting. I think both are worthy of our investigative efforts, but I
think if I focus on one industry before the next meeting, it will be
bio-techs.

Read www.fool.com/portfolios/rulebreaker/2000/rulebreaker000216.htm
and get motivated. I downloaded several brokerage reports from the
library business database, and I'll copy some valuelines in the next
day or so. I only have a few names to work with so far (Amgen,
Genentech), but I'll get more as I come across them.

Does anyone else want to look into these with me? I want to buy, and
buy with confidence next month.