Great site! And a question...

Hello,

I'm the treasurer of my investment club, and I just learned about your
site at http://www.bivio.com/.  I'm very impressed!  It imported my NAIC
Club Accounting info without any problems, and I was astonished at the
PDF format tax forms that can be instantly created.  If only I'd known
about them before I did the forms by hand this year.  Maybe next year...

Which brings me to my question.  If I switch all my accounting tasks to
your site, I'm concerned about how I could get the information back out,
and into another accounting package, if you had to discontinue your free
service.  There doesn't seem to be a way to export the data and download
it.  Would you consider adding such a feature?

Thanks,
Joe Thomas