NAIC Membership, subscriptions

Hi everyone,

I am going to send the form on to Joe so he has it when he sends the check.

Is there anyone who does not plan to continue getting the "Better Investing"
magazine?  The $14 pays for the magazine and your individual membership in
NAIC -- in fact, you each have a membership number.  It might get you into
some sections of the NAIC web site or access to some of their features.  Let
me know if you want that number -- I'll send it to you.

Anyway, currently we have:

Gary
Greg
Joe
Jim
Matt
Sharon
Al
Kathe
Nancy
Joan

I'm taking Mike off for obvious reasons.  Does everyone else still want to
be listed?

Matt, obviously the magazine is going to your address in Falls Church
(Virginia Lane, fyi).  There is an option for an international member, but
it is $43.

Talk to you later.

Nancy