RE: ..quick questions

Okay, sorry about this, everyone.  I invited Erica.  I should have
waited until the meeting, or at least sent out an email to the group
first.  It was late, I was reconciling the Bivio books with our latest
Presidential and Ameritrade balances, and I saw the "Invite Guest" link.
I knew we had a guest coming to the next meeting, so I thought "what the
heck?"

I've known Erica for several years as a friend of Gary's.  She recently
told Gary that she was interested in joining the investment club, and
I've exchanged a few emails with her about investing, investing web
sites, etc. in the last week or two.  I think she'll be at the next
meeting, so everyone can meet her.

Joe