Staples Report

Shares Held: 109
Date Purchased:  09/09/99
HPD paid:   $27.60 per share; $3,008.81
Currently Trading: $15.44 (7/19/2K)
Percentage Gain: -44.06%
Annualized Return: -48.07%

Broker Recommendations:
   Strong Buy     8
   Buy                6
   Hold              3
   Sell                0
   Strong Sell     0
   Consensus  1.65

 Staples to offer GoAmerica's wireless products.  Thus being the first
office superstore to offer a full array of wireless internet solutions.

I read another article a few days ago about the trials of trying to
access
the internet via dial-up from a hotel.  It boiled down to being very
expensive.
Wireless was this writers answer.  It allows you reliable access at a
reasonable
cost.

Staples using Manugistics Intelligent Purchasing Solution (software?)
to "improve the flow of supply chain information within our purchasing
network."   Apparently Staples worked with Manugistics before to reduce
transportation costs.