Partnership fee

One thing I did not bring up at the meeting; our limited partnership
annual registration fee with the Commonwealth is due. This is to
maintain out legal tax standing with Virginia, and we have paid it in
the past, but since we've discussed it, I thought I should bring it
up.

It's $50-. It makes everything nice and legal. I make an eMotion to
pay the fee. Anyone second? Joe, I can fax this to you to write a
check - assuming no one objects.