Subject: Minutes from 8-20-00 meeting
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 22:44:52 -0400 (EDT)
From: Allan Sitterson <allan@exit1.com>
To: hpd@woodland.org

HPD Investment Club Minutes from 8-20-00

1. The partnership agreement is going to be re-created minus Mike
2. The group has decided to look into dumping SRV and HBOC and possibly
STPL and selling some CSCO to purchase other high performing stocks that
we currently hold.

3. To analyze our portfolio correctly we need to be using two tools:

    a. Portfolio Evaluation Review Technique (PERT)
    b. Portfolio Management Guide

4. Next meeting we will analyze where to make purchases including the
money recieved from selling off some CSCO. Nancy has done stock
analyzers for all of our holdings (Thank
you Nancy!). She is posting them tonight. What is needed is for the
assigned people below to due some
extra research for the next meeting to ascertain whether wwe should buy
the stock that they are
assigned and why?

    a. Jim - Lucent,Vodaphone, Home Depot
    b. Sharon -  Oracle
    c. Greg - Cisco, Papa John
    d. Gary - ALZA, Dell
    e. Allan - Dollar General, Robert Half Inc.
    f. Kathy - UPS, WPPGY

5. Next Meeting time and place:   Sharon