Want a split?

I received HPD's proxy ballot from Alza - to vote on the following:

To approve an amendment related to the incorporation of Alza corp. to (1)
increase the number of outstanding shares of common stock to 1,000,000,000;
(2) effect a 2 for 1 stock split and (3) change the par value of the common
stock from .01 to .005 per share...

I plan to approve (as recommended by the directors) the split. Any
objections? Do I hear a motion? How 'bout an "Amen"?

-G

Ps. This is important, I'm sure our 41 voting shares could mean the
difference!