RE: HPD Elections

Yes Greg, I wish I could buy something.

Just to recap, in case people didn't wade through the extensive minutes that
were circulated -- this is the slate of candidates that were nominated at
the meeting -- I'm not aware of any changes.

Does anyone else want to make any changes?  I am unilaterally changing the
deadline to midnight Friday, December 1, so hurry up.  And yes, I think it
would be good if a noninterested party supervised the elections.  Any
volunteers?

So far, nominations were made for:

Treasurer:  Gary Walker and Sean Thomas

Secretary:  Matt Olson and Jim O'Connor

Vice President:  Nancy Montague and Gary Walker

President:  Kathe Larkin and Nancy Montague

About withdrawal, as I read it, Al should send a written (email, presumably)
message to corroborate his phone call to Kathe.  If received prior to the
next meeting (Dec. 19) it will be "accepted" at that meeting.  Then at the
following meeting (January 2001) the valuation of the shares for that
meeting will be the value used as the buyout price.

Oh, and since I mentioned it in a general message, I want to say that Greg
and Joe had already dealt with the Virginia State registration issue, so
that was taken care of in a timely fashion.

Lastly, I believe that the President's term runs through December, so the
next term begins in January.

See you all.

Nancy