[Fwd: Regretfully, I must withdraw my membership in HPD]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Regretfully, I must withdraw my membership in HPD
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:37:38 -0500
From: allan <allan@exit1.com>
To: Larkin Kathleen A CONT NSSC <LarkinKA@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
CC: G Gainer <ggainer@yahoo.com>
BCC: Trish Sitterson <trish@exit1.com>

Some things have come up where I will need to withdraw my membership
with HPD
investment club. I understand that it could take three or four months to
recieve
my full payout.

I really enjoyed being a member of the club and hold every member in
high
esteem. At this time, I have to put the money I have in HPD somewhere
else for
personal reasons.

Please understand that this was a very hard decision, but I think it's
best for
myself and the club. Please stay in touch and I apologize for any
inconviences
that this may have caused.

Thanks,

al