Stock Analyzer for most companies already done.

If you go to WWW.QUICKEN.COM take a look at the One-Click Scorecard.  If you select the NAIC Established Growth investment strategy you will see a bunch of charts and information that look very similar to a Stock Analyzer Report.  I am not saying that we will never have to do a Stock Analyzer again, but it does look like a good way to separate the Wheat from the chaff when looking at various industries.