RE: Sundays HPD meeting

Title:

Yes it is in fact going to be at my house.  Here are the directions for those that need them.

Address:    3514 N. 13th St.
                 Arlington VA 22201

Phone:    703-243-3817 (H)
               703-855-3817 (M)
               703-488-3947 (W)

Directions:

From Route 66 East bound (Pink Path on Map)
Take the Glebe Rd/Fairfax Dr. exit (the exit turns into Fairfax Dr.)
At the Second Light turn LEFT on Glebe Rd
At the Second Light turn RIGHT on Washington Blvd.
At the Second Light turn LEFT on Quincy St.
Take the First RIGHT on 13th ST.
Go past the Stop Sign my house will be on the Right number 3514
Park on the street anywhere there is a spot.  You can put two cars in front of most houses so please park accordingly.

From Route 66 West bound (Blue Path on Map)
Take the Glebe Rd exit (the exit turns into Fairfax Dr.)
At the Light at the top of the ramp turn LEFT on Glebe Rd
At the Light turn LEFT on Washington Blvd.
At the Second Light turn LEFT on Quincy St.
Take the First RIGHT on 13th ST.
Go past the Stop Sign my house will be on the Right number 3514
Park on the street anywhere there is a spot.  You can put two cars in front of most houses so please park accordingly.

From 395 North Bound (Green Path on Map)
Take the WASHINGTON BLVD exit, keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp.
Merge onto WASHINGTON BLVD and follow it for a little over 2 miles
At the top of a hill you will see a white building with a Huge Cat painted on the side and a Giant Food store on the left.
Turn RIGHT onto LINCOLN ST (it is just before the Light).
Turn LEFT onto 13TH ST. my house will be on the LEFT number 3514
Park on the street anywhere there is a spot.  You can put two cars in front of most houses so please park accordingly.

From 395 South bound / Pentagon Area (Green Path on Map)
Take the I-395 SOUTH/VA-27 WEST ramp and keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.
Merge onto WASHINGTON BLVD and follow it for a little over 2 miles
At the top of a hill you will see a white building with a Huge Cat painted on the side and a Giant Food store on the left.
Turn RIGHT onto LINCOLN ST (it is just before the Light).
Turn LEFT onto 13TH ST. my house will be on the LEFT number 3514
Park on the street anywhere there is a spot.  You can put two cars in front of most houses so please park accordingly.

Map_To_Jims_House.gif