Re: Hi Allan

Kathe and HPD Club Members:

Regrettably, I really do have to leave the club, and I would appreciate the most
expeditious payout possible.

With my schedule getting busier and busier I do not have time to focus on
anything other than my work life (including comedy gigs out of town) and
family.  I am sorry for any inconvenience my leaving the club will cause, but I
would really appreciate a schedule of the payout plan as well (for my financial
planning reasons).

Thanks so much.

allan